Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Starting to get nervous again....

We heard the good news about the appraisal on Monday shortly after closing on 1st St. They said we should get the commitment letter that day or early Tuesday. Well, it's now Wednesday evening and we don't have it. Now the promise is tomorrow morning.

All this waiting is so frustrating! I hope to hear good news in the morning and get the keys asap! If we don't get it tomorrow, I'm afraid Friday is a bust because it's Christmas Eve. Then it's the weekend. After that, we only have 3 weekdays to move before we go to Indy for the wedding, then get kicked out of 1st St.

Good thoughts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment